It is a well known fact that the methods of journalism and the methods of science are worlds apart. Teaching at the University of Aarhus, TTF attempts to bridge the gap between those two worlds.
TTF were contacted by the University of Aarhus three years ago. Casper Tybjerg was asked to plan a topic on photojournalism which would be a part of a course on biocommunications. Casper is currently presenting the following topics to students of biology:
• How to use images for communicating messages
• How to present natural science as common sense
• How to use images to get attention
• How to disseminate a message using images
• How to handle media relations
• How come journalists think differently from scientist?
• What are the pitfalls of communications and how do you avoid them?
Subscribe to the popular and inspiring TTF newsletter in order to receive information about our future projects and products. The service is free and you may unsubscribe at any time you wish.